Thursday, March 20, 2014

Auburn University Interior Plants and Floral Design

As I am drawing near to my graduation date from Auburn University's Public Horticulture Master's Program (the reason why this blog is sadly lacking in posts), I am remembering all of the parts I loved most about my time here.  And right at the top of my list is the Interior Plants and Floral Design course taught by my major professor, Carolyn Robinson.  I both took the course as an undergraduate and helped to teach it as a graduate student.  My favorite experience was the teaching since I got to design so many arrangements--one a week for ten weeks straight!!  Here are a few of my favorite designs from this past fall semester and some others that I did randomly inbetween!
 











 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment